We specialise in events!
We create team building, corporate and special events. Please contact us for details of a private corporate event in our adventure base in The Escape Hunt Experience Barcelona. In our game centre we specialise in team building exercises by playing the games first as groups and then seminar sessions afterwards to build on corporate objectives such as ice breaking, group puzzles, evaluation as well as having fun!
Our founder is a qualified psychologist who specialized and practised in organizational (work) psychology. He used these skills coupled with a broad commercial background to consult for many companies over his career. He brings these skills to our Escape Hunt corporate challenges to make something truly unique.
The idea is learning through play. We aim to assess, discuss, analyze and teach. We do all of the above for teamwork, leadership, personal motivation, team structure, empowerment, initiative building, ongoing corporate and individual improvement. We use game-play to challenge people individually and in group settings.
We observe the individual and group interaction and provide profiling based on this and subsequent seminar discussion. We set discussion tasks and assess ability to solve these real world tasks also. Finally we discuss findings at individual and management level and provide a verbal and written assessment (output) as required. All work is based on a combination of sound organizational psychology principles and practical change management tools.
How it Works:
Our experience shows that the ideal program is a combination of escape game play followed by group work but you can choose to play one game only or a game followed by another game. This can all be adapted for group sizes between 12 and 70 people, for different times of the day and to suit corporate needs, but follows the following format for a typical 3 hour event:
• Exclusive use of our luxurious lounge.
• A live escape game experience, followed by a team building activity adapted to the number of people participating in the event. Follows a format of 3 hours and consists in:
– Introduction to the game: instructions and contextualization (15 minutes).
– Play our world famous escape games in the rooms of The Escape Hunt Experience Barcelona (60 minutes).
– Time to relax enjoying a soft drink, tea or coffee (15 minutes).
– Group exercises in our team building area. These can be ice breaking, sales training, customer service training, team building or even IQ training (60 minutes).
– Re-brief and close.Sharing of the activity with a glass of champagne in our lounge and opportunity to enjoy a catering service in the same hall (15-30 minutes).
• We have a photocall to keep good memories of your stay at The Escape Hunt Experience Barcelona and make an awards (15 minutes).
• Participants learn while playing live an individual challenge within a group dynamic. The aim is to improve teamwork, leadership, personal motivation, team structure, personal empowerment and continuous improvement.
We are able to accommodate up to 70 people at a time in our 6 indoor game rooms. We handle group sizes from 12 to 70 easily and more by special arrangement.